Each new and returning character and who plays them
Michael B. Jordan returns as champion Adonis Creed for a third time in Creed 3, along with returning stars and boxing cameos. Here’s who’s playing who.
creed 3The cast of is packed with returning characters, new faces, and a collection of cameos from the real world of boxing. Michael B. Jordan returns as the title character, still living on his father’s Apollo Creed legacy but firmly establishing his own legend. This time faced with a more personal conflict for creed 3At the end of the fight, Creed is called back into the ring with Jonathan Majors, the latest star to join the franchise. He bucks the trend in previous Creed films to play real boxers as Creed’s opponents, but with that comes even more dramatic tension in their relationship.
Sylvester Stallone’s Rocky Balboa is missing creed 3and is the most notable absentee, though Dolph Lundgren’s Ivan Drago also sits out the sequel, despite appearing in it creed 2. Every actor is here creed 3 and which characters they play, along with 5 big cameos to discover.
Michael B Jordan as Adonis Creed
as well as play creed 3 Star character Adonis Creed, Michael B. Jordan stepped behind the camera for the first time and directed his feature film debut. He plays Adonis at the apparent end of his career, older and more thoughtful than in Creed 2 but without Rocky Balboa’s age guidance. After hanging up his gloves, Adonis focuses on promoting and running their gym together.
Jordan recently reprized his role as Erik Killmonger in Black Panther: Wakanda Foreverbut somewhat remarkably, has only acted in three other films since then creed 2Release in 2018: Mercy only, Without regrets And A diary for Jordan. Next, Jordan has the long-awaited Rainbow Six Movie, Wrong answer, The Thomas Crown Affairs remake and Danny Boyles Methuselah.
Jonathan Majors as Diamond Damian Anderson
Just starred as new MCU villain Kang the Conqueror Ant-Man & The Wasp: QuantumaniaJonathan Majors continues his assault on the blockbuster charts of 2023 as Diamond Damian Anderson. A childhood friend of Adonis Johnson (later Creed), Anderson was a boxing prodigy who spent 18 years in prison and returns with a thirst for a title challenge. Despite his age, he’s following in the footsteps of Rocky Balboa’s underdog, albeit through a much darker filter.
Majors gained recognition in Lovecraft countryMajors has notable credits in The harder they fall, jungle land, LokiAnd Because 5 blood. Next he will appear as an amateur bodybuilder Magazine Dreamsand is currently billed to return as Kang in Loki Season 2 and both Avengers: The Kang Dynasty And Avengers: Secret Wars.
Tessa Thompson as Bianca Taylor
Tessa Thompson returns as Adonis Creed’s wife and de facto conscience Bianca Taylor creed 3 debuts in Believe and returned creed 2. She’s an award-winning music producer who has now (or at least is on hiatus) retired from live performances and wants her daughter Amari to repeat the violent mistakes of her father’s past.
Like Jordan and Majors, Thompson is an MCU grad who played Valkyrie in Thor: Ragnarok And love & thunder, as well as Avengers: Endgame. She is expected to return for more MCU appearances and has had a prominent role in western world before its early cancellation in 2022.
Creed 3 supporting cast
- Phylicia Rashad as Mary Anne Creed – Adonis’ mother appears creed 3played again by The Cosby Show Veteran Phylicia Rashad. She previously appeared in Believe And creed 2 as widow of Apollo Creed. More recently, Rashad has appeared in this is us, David makes peopleAnd The Good Fight.
- Mila Davis-Kent as Amara Creed – Newcomer Mila Davis-Kent plays Amara Creed, daughter of Adonis and Bianca. Her only previous earnings were a medical series the inhabitant.
- Wood Harris as Tony “Little Duke” Evers – Adonis Creed’s boxing trainer returns, played by Wood Harris. Recently published in Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers DynastyHarris is also known for his outstanding roles in Rich And The cable.
- Thaddeus J. Mixon as young Adonis Johnson – Thaddeus J Mixon, a relative newcomer to acting, plays Adonis Creed in flashbacks at age 15. He performed in Reasonable doubt And The Wonderful Years reboot.
- Spencer Moore II as young Damian Anderson – Spencer Moore II, who plays checkers at the age of 18, also appeared in The Wonderful Years and has featured prominently in both AP Bio And All Americans.
- Florian Munteanu as Viktor Drago – Following his feature debut in Creed 2, Mannberg and former boxer Florian Munteanu reappear as Viktor Drago, son of Ivan. Munteanu has appeared in since that debut Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings as the villain Razor Fist and in Vikings: Valhalla.
- Tony Bellew as “handsome” Ricky Conlan – Another true boxer, Bellew reprises his role as Pretty Ricky Conlan for Adonis Creed’s retirement fight. Previously he appeared in Believeand has no other acting credits to his name.
- Jose Benavidez Jr. as Felix Chavez – Jose Benavidez Jr. joins Bellew and Munteanu in Creed’s list of boxers-turned-actors and is a welterweight who appeared in creed 3 with a professional record of 27 wins, 2 losses and a draw.
- Selenis Leyva as Laura Chavez – Leyva plays Felix’s mother, coach and boss hype woman. She appears on sitcoms Lopez versus Lopez and previously played Gloria Mendoza in Orange is the new black.
Every cameo in Creed 3
- Saul “Canelo” Álvarez as himself – The true boxing legend makes a brief ringside appearance for Damian Anderson’s fight with Felix Chavez, alongside his wife Fernanda Gómez.
- Kehlani as herself – The heavily tattooed American singer performs as a musical star at Bianca’s label party.
- Jacob ‘Stitch’ Duran as Stitch – After appearing in several Rocky films and the first two Creed films, professional cutman Jacob Duran reappears in his corner as Adonis Creed’s cutman.
- Ann Najjar as Ann (as Ann ‘Mitt Queen’ Najjar) – During the training montage while Creed prepares to fight Diamond Dame creed 3In his final bout, he’ll be trained on the pads by Ann Najjar, a fitness trainer and Instagram influencer.
- Patrice “Boog” Harris as himself – Another Mitt-Man, Boog, helps Creed train during montage and appears in his ring entourage for the final fight. Away from films, Harris works for the DC Department of Parks and Recreation as a trainer for youth boxing programs.
More: The most heartbreaking scene in Creed 3 makes Rocky’s absence even worse
https://screenrant.com/creed-3-cast-guide/ Each new and returning character and who plays them