Genshin Impact Faruzan Build: Best Weapons, Artifacts and Teams
Aside from Wanderer, Faruzan is a new Anemo character introduced in Update 3.3.
Unlike Wanderer, who is more of a main DPS, Faruzan works best in teams with other Anemo characters she can support.
She may have a limited niche, but when she’s partnered with someone like Wanderer or Xiao, she’s a great addition to the team.
Polish up Faruzan with our Genshin Impact Build Guide.
Best weapons for Faruzan in Genshin Impact
Faruzan’s most important ability is her Elemental Blast, which helps damage dealers by lowering their resistance to Anemo.
This ability costs a lot of energy, and her energy charge will be very important to her.
Elemental Mastery is another important stat, as it increases damage from whirlpools.
The only 5-star bow with a recharge energy bonus is elegy for the endwhich we recommend here.
In addition, it offers more elemental mastery and has a stacking effect that boosts the whole team’s attack.
Here are some alternative weapons:
- sacrificial bow (Four Star Bow) – increases energy charge, potentially skips ability cooldowns.
- Favonius war bow (Four Star Bow) – increases energy charge, generates additional energy particles on critical hits; available via an early quest, making it a good free-to-play option.
- end of line (Four Star Bow) – increases energy charge, provides an area damage effect; available from the Fishing Club in Sumeru.
- Vanishing twilight (Four Star Bow) – increases energy charge and damage; Event weapon from version 2.8.
Best Artifacts for Faruzan in Genshin Impact
As a support character, Faruzan’s artifact set is a little different than that of an attacker.
Vibrant veneer or noblesse oblige are both good sets to use.
Viridescent Veneer helps further weaken the elemental resistance of enemies. You should use this set if your team relies primarily on reactions to deal damage.
Noblesse Oblige provides a generous bonus to the entire team’s Attack stat, which is important when your team’s damage comes from standard attacks.
In any case, the distribution of statistics should look like this:
- Feather: Attack (major stats), Energy Charge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- flower: HP (major stats), Energy Charge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- sand: Energy Recharge (major stats), Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack % (minor stats).
- chalice: Anemo Damage % (major stats), Energy Charge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- Ripe: Critical Damage/Critical Hit Rate (major stats), Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate/Critical Damage, Attack % (minor stats).
Best teams for Faruzan in Genshin Impact
The meta is still evolving around Faruzan, but we know it works best when supporting other Anemo characters.
- walker (Main DPS), Yelan (Sub DPS), Faruzan (Support), bennett (Support)
Only three characters can act as the main damage dealer on Faruzan: Wanderer, Xiao, or Shikanoin Heizou.
These characters unleash vortices, while Yelan and Bennett contribute elemental effects.
Faruzan contributes damage increases and breaks resistance.
Faruzan only has this limited use and loses a lot of effectiveness without unlocking her higher constellation tiers.
It is currently only recommended for players who own one of the three DPS characters mentioned and really want to exploit their potential.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.the-sun.com/tech/6890965/genshin-impact-faruzan-build-weapons-artifacts-teams/ Genshin Impact Faruzan Build: Best Weapons, Artifacts and Teams