Woman found guilty of stabbing man after lunchtime drinking

Lea Rose Cheng (27) started with the Dri N King with her grandfather on the day of the murder at 2 p.m. in Hoggins Irish Pub.

Lea Rose Cheng, 27, broke down in tears as she was convicted of the murder of Dylan Bacon, 39, who was found in a pool of blood near a Liverpool apartment block in March 2020.

An autopsy revealed a stab wound to the chest as the cause of death.

The court also learned that he suffered “eight lacerations to the head and torso.”

During her trial, the court was told that a trail of blood led police back to Cheng’s home.

On the day of the murder, Cheng, also known as Learna, had left home around 2 p.m. and began drinking with her grandfather at Hoggins Irish Pub.

They later moved to the Old Swan, also known as the White House.

Eventually Mr. Bacon came along and sat down at a table with them.

CCTV footage later showed Cheng making “endearing gestures” towards him, including putting her arms around him and kissing him on the cheek.

Later, however, she “got badly sick at the table” and went home with her grandfather.

Meanwhile, Mr. Bacon continued to the Millfield Inn and spotted her crossing a street.

After leaving the pub, the two were not seen again on camera until 7pm, their movements remaining unknown for around an hour and a half.

He was later seen exiting the building with blood running down his back, wearing just one of his sneakers and without the jacket he was wearing when entering.

Dylan Bacon

Footage showed him “taking his final steps” before he “collapsed and died.”

When police arrived to question Cheng, she was “uncooperative at first” and “refused to leave the home.”

She also claimed to officers that Mr Bacon stabbed her and then “killed himself because he didn’t want to go to jail”.

She later admitted that she was responsible for the fatal wounds.

However, the defendant claimed she had no recollection of doing so and claimed that Mr Bacon “persecuted and exploited” her.

She will appear before the court again on Friday for the verdict.

Following the verdict, Homicide Superintendent Dave Brunskill said, “First of all, I would like to say that our hearts go out to Dylan’s family. It was heartbreaking for her to relive his final moments in this case.” Attempt.

“The jury heard that Dylan tragically died at the hands of Cheng and they pleaded not guilty to his murder. This prolonged the agony for his family, who endured a months-long trial over the events of that deadly night.

“Nothing will bring Dylan back to them, but I hope this sentencing will bring a sense of justice to his family.”

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/courts/woman-found-guilty-of-stabbing-man-to-death-after-midday-booze-session/a627873465.html Woman found guilty of stabbing man after lunchtime drinking


Nytimepost.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@nytimepost.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button